Brighton Speedway is excited to announce it will host a new Kids Klub for the 2016 racing season. The all new Kids Klub will provide nine exciting nights of events from 6:00pm-7:00pm before the night’s racing action begins.
- The Brighton Speedway Kids Klub is designed for children age 4-12.
- Kids Klub Members receive a membership card with their picture on it and a lanyard.
- Kids Klub members with 100% attendance will be eligible for bike raffle on Labour Day weekend.
- Free small popcorn for members on Kids Klub nights.
- Members can buy the Kids Klub combo, which includes a slushie, small popcorn and ring pop for just $4 on any race night.
- Membership sign-up runs until May 21.
For more information on the Brighton Speedway Kids Klub, visit Kids Klub team members Bailey Graham or Amanda O’Blenis at the racetrack.
Stay Tuned for the 2017 Brighton Speedway Kids Klub Schedule